...that I have tackled over the last week is compiling and creating the family history album that I have been meaning to do for quite some time....this project will take me months to complete but I have hopes that by the time November rolls around, that I will have a significant amount completed....I still have hopes of gathering more photos that I know are residing with family members, but this is a start to tell the stories....There is also a plan to create a website where I can post and share these layouts with all of you--hopefully within the next few weeks. :)
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Recent project....
...that I have tackled over the last week is compiling and creating the family history album that I have been meaning to do for quite some time....this project will take me months to complete but I have hopes that by the time November rolls around, that I will have a significant amount completed....I still have hopes of gathering more photos that I know are residing with family members, but this is a start to tell the stories....There is also a plan to create a website where I can post and share these layouts with all of you--hopefully within the next few weeks. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment